Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Unseen Battle!!!

In Ephesians chapter 6 it talks about the battle that we are in today. It is unseen by many people, however it is very real. In Ephesians it talks about how we fight not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, and against the rulers of the darkness of this world. That sounds pretty scary to me. It would be a lot easier to battle against flesh and blood rather than Satan and his followers. How do we protect ourselves from the evils of the world and become prepared to battle against Satan? Ephesians chapter 6 also gives us the answer. We are to put on the whole armor of God. Now you may be wondering how you do that? Well, the best thing to do to put on the armor of God is to pray, read scriptures, and spend time together as a family. I know that these things are so important and that if you do them you will be prepared everyday to battle the unseen battle against Satan. Do we want him to win? I know I don't and I will go to battle everyday so that doesn't happen. That way when the battle is over I can say as did Paul in 2 Timothy chapter 4  verses 7 and 8.

 7 I have fought a good afight, I have bfinished my course, I have kept the faith:
 
 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a acrown of brighteousness, which the Lord, the righteous cjudge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
 
My hope is that all of us will be able to say that, because we have done all we can to conquer and fight the unseen battle agaist Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment