Friday, September 17, 2010

My Personal Testimony

I know this church is true. I know it without a doubt in my mind. It has brought my family so much joy and happiness. Not the kind of joy you would think, but the inner joy which comes from knowing where you came from, why we are here, and where we are going. These are questions we all have and I know that there are answers. The Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. Along with the Bible it helps give us the answers to these questions and manu more.  I now that Joseph Smith was a prophet who established the same church that Christ established when he was on the earth. I know that we have a living prophet today, just like Moses, Abraham, and Noah of ancient times. I know that if we heed his counsel we can come closer to Christ and we will find that inner joy. I know that Christ came down and suffered for us in Gethsemane, on the cross he was killed, and then three days later he was resurrected. I know that if it weren't for him doing that we would not be able to live with him again and be with our families forever. I know all this is true and that you can find this out for yourselves as well. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment